Enhance Blood Flow, Turbocharge Performance, & Experience Sleeve-Tearing Pumps
Benefits of NovaPump™ At-A-Glance
- Enhances nitric oxide production
- Boosts power output
- Promotes greater blood flow
- Improves nutrient delivery to working muscles
- Fatigue resistance
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Limits arginase activity
- Supports healthy blood pressure
What is NovaPump™?
NovaPump™ is a cutting-edge vasodilator and nitric oxide pre workout supplement scientifically formulated to throttle performance and amplify muscle pumps.
Conventional pump pre workouts rely on a rather “standard” mix of citrulline, arginine, and glycerol to boost nitric oxide production and enhance blood flow. While this offers an adequate solution to pumps and performance, “adequate” is not in InnovaPharm’s vocabulary.
To create a truly one-of-a-kind pump pre workout, we invested countless hours in R&D to create a formula that is innovative, and, above all, effective!
NovaPump™ attacks the problem of increasing blood flow from multiple fronts to create a formula that results in unabated nitric oxide production, blood flow, and muscle pumps.
Who is NovaPump™ for?
NovaPump™ is 100% free of banned substances, and can be taken by any athlete, weightlifter, or casual gym rat (male or female) seeking improved performance, reduced fatigue, and of course, bigger, nastier, longer-lasting muscle pumps.
NovaPump™ contains NO stimulants and can be used on its own or stacked with your favorite stimulant-inclusive pre workout such as Limitless or NovaRage Xtreme.
It’s perfect for those late night training sessions when you want a boost in performance but don’t want to deal with the disrupted sleep. NovaPump™ is also great for those times you may be cycling off stimulants all together.
Regardless, NovaPump™ is your anytime, anywhere pump pre workout solution.
Citrulline Malate (8g)
Formed from a combination of L-Citrulline and malic acid, citrulline malate is a powerful nitric oxide booster and ergogenic aid scientifically proven to enhance blood flow and exercise performance.
What makes citrulline malate such an effective NO booster is its ability to increase blood levels of arginine -- the “fuel” for nitric oxide production. For years, L-arginine was viewed as the best means to increased blood levels of the amino acid. However, L-arginine suffers from terrible bioavailability and is subject to breakdown by the enzyme arginase.
L-Citrulline, however, is able to navigate the treacherous path through the stomach, bypassing arginase, and subsequently is converted to arginine and used to fuel your nitric oxide engine.
The result of this enhanced NO production is greater vasodilation, blood flow, vascularity and PUMPS!
Citrulline malate also increases oxygen utilization during exercise, thereby boosting performance, and it also reduces feelings of muscle fatigue and soreness after training.[2,3]
Glycerol supplements have been a mainstay in sports nutrition for a number of years due to glyercol’s ability to enhance cellular hydration and stamina. However, glycerol supplements of yesteryear suffered from three big problems:
- They contained a relatively low amount of actual glycerol (~25% by mass, with the remaining 75% being composed of saturated fat)
- Poor shelf stability (i.e. spoilage)
- Clumping which resulted in either chunks of undissolved powder in your shaker or cemented balls of powder in your tub of pre workout causing you to throw away the entire container.
Enter GlycerPump™ with its proprietary spray drying technology that eliminates the problems of previous glycerol supplements.
GlycerPump™ is a shelf-stable glycerol supplement containing 65% pure glycerol by weight that mixes seamlessly, will not clump and won’t affect the taste of you